Our Mission Statement:
Saint Katharine Drexel
is a Christian Faith Community,
dedicated to serving the Lord
and those we encounter
through word, sacrament, and service.
Welcome! Come Join Us!
- See our weekend Mass schedule (under WORSHIP SITES in the left column).
- Join us for daily Mass... Monday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings, 8:30am at Saint Patrick Church.
- Reconciliation... let yourself be blessed by the grace of this sacrament; God continually calls us into renewed relationship. Fr. Laird is available to hear confessions 3pm-4pm every Saturday.
- Join us for one of our weekly activities... bible study/sharing, children's choir, rosary, youth group, adult choir... see Events Calendar (under QUICK LINKS in left column).
- Share your time and talent in a way that is meaningful to you: as a catechist for children or youth; lending a hand or voice to liturgy and music; serving those in need through the food pantry or clothing collections; becoming a warm voice and listening ear for a homebound parishioner. We need you!
Announcements and Upcoming Events
(Full Calendar of Events available here.)
- Stations of the Cross on Fridays: At 7pm every Friday throughout the Lenten season, we gather at St. Anne's Church to pray the Stations of the Cross.
- Family Gathering: For our last final Family Gathering of the year, all families with children in grades K-7 are welcome to attend a Living Stations of the Cross. We will be gathering in St. Patrick's Hall on Tuesday, 4/4, 6:15-7:15pm. If you have props we can borrow for the evening, please contact Anne Thomas (plastic/toy swords and shields, stuffed/ceramic rooster, handkerchiefs, white bedsheet).
- Day of Mercy and Forgivenss: On Tuesday, 3/28, Fr. Laird will be available to hear confessions from 11:30am to 7:30pm in the sacristy of St. Patrick's Church. Please use the door on the right side of the altar.
- Spring Fling Fashion Show: Join us at noon on Saturday, 4/1, at St. Anne's for a luncheon followed by a fashion show featuring fashion of Christopher and Banks. Tickets are $15. Call 315-597-4444.
- Seder Supper: On Tuesday, 4/11 at 5:30pm at St. Anne's, we will be honoring the Passover roots of our Easter celebration. A potluck Mediterranean dinner will follow the traditional foods and stories of the Seder supper. RSVP required; please sign up at the back of either church.
- Join our New Facebook Group: Talk about your Catholic faith and life, and upcoming parish events with your friends and neighbors here.
- Youth Group meeting twice a month: Click here for more info.
Current Interest Links
- Daily Scripture Readings (Lectionary for Mass)
- Diocese of Rochester:
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)